NEET is a national level medical entrance test which is conducted by the CBSE. It is considered as one of the most competitive exam in the medical field. Those candidates who are preparing for NEET 2018 exam should know this fact that around 12 lakh candidates appear for this exam every year. In order to qualify this exam it is important that student should make a right choice of books and study materials for the exam.
Here is a list of important books for NEET 2018 Exam –
Books for Biology
In order to perform well in Biology section a student should have a grip over facts and should have a good memory also.
● Biology for NEET volume 2 by A.Tripathi
● Complete NEET guide for Biology 2018 by MTG Editorial Board
Book for Physics
In order to perform well in this section a candidate should have a good conceptual clarity, for which following books would be useful-
● Physics for NEET 2018 volume 2 by CP Singh
● Complete guide for Physics for NEET 2018 by MTG Editorial Board
Book for Chemistry
In order to perform well in chemistry student should do lots of practice. Besides having good conceptual clarity they should also memorize important equations, facts and theories. Some of the useful books for the exam are –
● Chemistry volume to by Seema Saini
● Chemistry for NEET 2018 Exam volume 1 and 2 by Pradeep.